Friday, June 3, 2011

Where to find my Tie Dye By Sara booth Summer 2011

Here is a list of the events I will be attending as a vendor.

July 9th:

Summer Nite Cruise in Winston, Oregon. I'll be in the grouping between City Hall and Shop Smart. The Cruise starts at 5pm, but I'll be there all day.

July 28th-30th:

Myrtle Creek Summer Festival in Myrtle Creek, Oregon at Millsite Park. Thursday 4pm-9pm, Friday 10am-10pm and Saturday 11am-11pm. Ill be on the end closest to the restrooms.

August 19th-21st:

Sutherlin Blackberry Festival in Sutherlin, Oregon at Sutherlin Central Park. 10am to dusk all weekend. I will be close to the covered pavilion with my back to the skate park.

September 9th-11th:

Winston Dillard Melon Festival in Winston, Oregon at Riverbend Park on Thompson. Friday noon to 9pm, Saturday 11am-9pm and Sunday 11am-4pm. I'll be under the trees to the south of the kitchen.

If anyone needs better directions, please email me at either tiedyebysara@gmail.com OR  tiedyebysara@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment