Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Moving from ArtFire to Zibbet, pretty painless

Here's the copy of what I Originally posted in the forums at AF.

 "~~~~**~~~ SHOP LIQUIDATION ~~~~**~~~~
*Please note that due to changes in some policies at ArtFire, I will be closing my account before the next billing cycle comes down.

*The last day to buy from me ON ARTFIRE will be January 12th 2012.

*I apollogise for any inconvenience this causes you, but please know that I do it in interest of keeping my overhead down and therefore the cost to you as a customer is more manageable.

*You may continue to buy from me via messaging on Facebook and via email, using PayPal invoicing for paying for your items.

OR

       Thank you."

Then I remembered that I started a Zibbet shop in August, before an onslaught of illnesses and a death in the family. So, I went in and added to the original 2 items in that shop. I added this in the forums:

"UPDATE: I started a basic free shop on Zibbet in August, but due to some family issues that came up right after that, I never go back to it. 

I just imported all of my shop stock to Zibbet.


My new years resolution was to get rid of what doesn't work and keep only positive vibes around.

The switch was pretty easy. I have one or two things in the shop that double posted when I used the importer, but it deletes both when I try to remove the extra. All in all, I'm quite pleased with it. No invasive "themer" for editing my shop design, which is a huge plus. So far admin is pretty cool, only stepping in when someone has a problem or a question and doing so rather quickly.

I've even made a "group" over there. Some of the evacuees on AF suggested a group on Zibbet for those against what we are calling "AssuranceGate." I waited and no one stepped up to make the group. There are others like it for those who've left Etsy and those who were part of the now defunct 1000 Markets. SO, I made AF refugees. http://community.zibbet.com/group/af-refugees Come on in and join us. As of this posting, it has only been a group for 5 hours and we already have 4 members besides
myself!

Life has calmed down for the most part around here and now its time to post new things, take pictures of things to post and start thinking about festival season.

You can all find me at:
http://www.facebook.com/TieDyeBySara2

http://twitter.com/TieDyeBySara
http://www.zibbet.com/TieDyeBySara     (I've gone "Premium" now, so I can list more.)

OR just email me if you prefer at:
TieDyeBySara@yahoo.com

Hugs and love to you all!
See ya round the bend!

No comments:

Post a Comment