Friday, September 28, 2018

Working on listings with existing stock.

These past couple of years, the stock we had left from festivals has been waiting to be listed online, safe and snug in their totes. 

My camera is old and not up to the task of getting accurate colors, while the camera on my cell phone is out of focus unless its in a distorted wide angle. So, I am comparing the photos we already have to the stock on hand. This will take a bit, but will at least bring our colorful stock out from hiding and into public view. 

I am not using an online selling site anymore, as it is cost prohibitive at this point. Instead, you can find our in-stock items on Facebook and arrange payment via PayPal. I am also not using Facebook Marketplace, as it adds further charges to each transaction. This keeps the lowest overhead for us and keeps our prices reasonable for you, our beloved customer. 

You can find us on Facebook, with listings coming soon, or ask if a pictured item is in stock before I have it listed. Tie Dye By Sara on Facebook  Just click that link and you'll be taken to our Facebook page. 

I look forward to getting things listed and hearing from anyone with questions or comments. 

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment